OAB/PR 22.529; OAB/SP 241.956-S; OAB/DF 47.470-S
- PhD in Economic and Financial Law, concentration in Environmental Law, University of São Paulo (2012);
- Master in Philosophy and General Theory of Law, concentration in Environmental Law, University of São Paulo (2008);
- Specialist in Environmental Law from the Faculty of Public Health of USP (2002);
- Specialist in Corporate Law (1996) and Tax Law (1998) by the Lawyers Association of Paraná;
- Bachelor of Laws from the Faculty of Law of Curitiba (1995).
- Since 2004 she has been Leading Lawyer at Milaré Advogados, coordinating a team of lawyers and trainees focusing on energy, mining, ports, the pharmaceutical industry, real estate, among others;
- Since 2013 he has been President of the Environmental Law Commission of the São Paulo Institute of Lawyers - IASP;
- Seminarian and Congressman in several events of Environmental Law, in addition to regularly coordinating spaces for discussion of relevant topics in the environmental area at the Institute of Lawyers of São Paulo - IASP.
- Compensatory Measures in Environmental Law - An analysis based on the environmental compensation of the SNUC Law (author). Rio de Janeiro: Lumen Juris, 2017;
- Infrastructure and environment (co-coordinator and co-author). São Paulo: RT, 2015;
- Economic Law in the Present (coauthor). São Paulo: RT, 2015;
- Public Civil Action after 30 years (co-author). São Paulo: RT, 2015;
- New Forest Code (coauthor). 2nd ed. São Paulo: RT, 2013;
- Law, Politics and Environment: 25 years of Federal Law 6.938 / 81 (co-author). Curitiba: Brazilian Bar Association, Paraná Section, 2006;
- Environmental Law - Varied Approaches (coauthor). São Paulo: Lemos & Cruz, 2004.
- French and English.