- Master’s Degree in Environmental Law from USP School of Public Health (1991);
- Specialist in Environmental Engineering from USP School of Public Health (1983);
- Graduate in Industrial Engineering from Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial – FEI (1975).
- Environmental Consultant at Milaré Advogados since 2001;
- Director at EPAM – Estudos e Projetos Ambientais (Environmental Studies and Projects) since 2001;
- Working at CETESB and State Department for Environment, in the jobs of Director of Department for Environmental Impact Evaluation, Coordinator of Environmental Planning and Coordinator of Technical Consultancy of the Secretary Cabinet. (1976/2001).