- Specialist in Environmental Engineering from USP School of Public Health (1978);
- Graduate in Sanitary Engineering from University of São Paulo – USP (1977);
- Graduate in Industrial Engineering, Chemistry modality, from Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial – FEI (1973).
- Environmental Consultant at Milaré Advogados since 2011;
- Consultancy in environmental control, regarding evaluation of polluting sources, implementation of control systems, control actions management, legalization of companies with public agencies, environmental evidence, preparation of companies for ISO 14000 certification, among others (1997/2011);
- Working at CETESB, in the job of Chief of Industrial Licensing Division and Pollution Corrective Control Division, among several other management jobs (1974/1996).